Users running Abacus version 5.30/5.31/6.00/6.06/6.07/6.08 and higher should download the following patch in order to keep up to date with the latest changes and bug fixes.
Click here to see details of the latest changes and fixes.
- Click on the tab above which relates to the operating system you are using.
- Once you have selected the correct Operating System Click the Download button.
- Click Save (If prompted)
- Click Save in and select F:\ABACUS
- Click Save
- Click Close
Patch 6.09 7 May 2015 (12:00)
This patch is applicable to all users currently running Abacus on the Windows Operating System.
Installation Instructions for Patch;
Make sure everyone is logged out of Abacus.
- Click Start, Run, CMD, OK
- Type F: <ENTER> (Or C: <ENTER> if you are not on a network.)
- Type CD \ABACUS <ENTER>
- Type PKZIPC -EXT VER531.ZIP <ENTER>
- Type EXIT <ENTER>
Notes on Environment Variables;
IMPORTANT – New Environment Variable
There is a new environment variable that needs to be entered on all workstations, tills and servers. Its name is SHOP and its value needs to be set to the default location number for that terminal.